The speakers for the Scottish Combinatorics Meeting in St Andrews on 24-25 April 2017 have been announced. They are:
- Rosemary Bailey (St Andrews)
- David Bevan (Strathclyde)
- Simon Blackburn (Royal Holloway, University of London)
- Robert Brignall (The Open University)
- Anders Claesson (University of Iceland, Reykjavik)
- Max Gadouleau (Durham)
- Kitty Meeks (Glasgow)
- Maura Paterson (Birkbeck, University of London)
The web page is here.
Note that, as well as the invited talks, there will be opportunities for young researchers to present their work.
The meeting is followed on 26-28 April by the British Colloquium for Theoretical Computer Science, also in St Andrews.