The 25th British Combinatorial Conference takes place from 6 to 10 July 2015, at the University of Warwick.
The speakers and titles are:
- Manuel Bodirsky (Dresden): “Ramsey classes: examples and constructions”
- David Conlon (Oxford): “Recent developments in graph Ramsey theory”
- Stefanie Gerke (Royal Holloway): “Controllability and matchings in random bipartite graphs”
- Gil Kalai (Jerusalem): “Some old and new problems in combinatorial geometry I: Around Borsuk’s problem”
- Tomasz Łuczak (Poznan): “Randomly generated groups”
- Gary McGuire (Dublin): “Curves over finite fields and linear recurring sequences”
- Sergey Norin (Montréal): “New tools and results in graph minor structure theory”
- Nik Ruškuc (St Andrews): “Well quasi-order in combinatorics: embeddings and homomorphisms”
- Chaoping Xing (Nanyang): “Constructions of block codes from algebraic curves over finite fields”
I look forward to seeing you there!
Peter J. Cameron.